Panasonic aspherical glass lenses
Lightweight, high-performance aspherical glass lenses for various optical electronics applications including pickup lens for optical drive devices, collimating lens for laser beam printers, coupling lens for optical communication systems, image formation lens for sensors and laser projectors amd showlasers.
- High coupling efficiency, high tolerance thanks to the aspherical form
- "One Shot" precision manufacturing process for an extremely compact, lightweight, high-performance lens
- High-quality processing and measurement techniques for superior performance
- Short focal length for compact size
- High numerical aperture achieved via aspherical design
- Wide temperature and humidity range for increased reliability and stability
- Various lenses and lens material available for many different applications
- All Panasonic Aspherical Glass Lenses are environmentally friendly and RoHS compliant
advantages of aspherical glass lenses
- Aspherical lenses can focus light on a single point whereas spherical lenses cannot focus light properly.
- Spherical lenses have low coupling efficiency and narrow optical axis - aspherical lenses have greater tolerance and are easy to adjust with LD chips.
Panasonic aspherical glass lenses : major characteristics